Cambro offers a 5 year pro-rated warranty against damage or defects found in excess to normal wear and tear on our Camtrays®, Camtread® trays and Dinnerware. Commercial Electrical Equipment models hold a one year warranty.
Non-skid Versa Camtrays, Tongs, Polycarbonate food storage pans, all high heat material products, squares, rounds and lids have a 2-year pro-rated warranty. Camshelving® and Camshelving Elements Series have a one year warranty on workmanship and a lifetime limited warranty against rust and corrosion, excluding mobile posts. For all other Cambro products, Cambro warrants to the original buyer a three-year pro-rated warranty unless otherwise noted. If product proves defective during this time, Cambro grants a pro-rated credit of the original price toward replacement product.
The warranty applies on all Cambro products only when used under normal foodservice industry conditions.
LIMITED ORIGINAL COMMERCIAL ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT WARRANTY
Cambro Manufacturing warrants its new product(s) to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment from authorized Cambro distribution locations.
This Warranty is subject to the following conditions and limitations:
1. This warranty is limited to product(s) sold by Cambro Manufacturing to the original user in the continental United States and Canada. For International Warranty Claims contact your local Cambro Representative.
2. The Liability of Cambro Manufacturing is limited to the repair or replacement of any part found to be defective. Parts and labor required for preventative maintenance or cleaning are not covered under this warranty.
3. Cambro Manufacturing will bear normal charges incurred in the repair or replacement of a warranted piece of equipment within 50 miles (80 kilometers) of an authorized service agency. Time and travel charges in excess of 50 miles (80 kilometers) will be the responsibility of the person or firm requesting the service. All labor to repair and/or service the warranted unit(s) shall be performed during regular working hours. Overtime premium will be charged to the buyer and is NOT covered by this warranty.
4. Charges incurred by delays or operating restrictions that hinder the service technician’s ability to access or perform service to equipment in question are NOT covered by this warranty. This includes Institutional, Correctional, Military, and Marine facilities.
5. Cambro Manufacturing will bear no responsibility or liability for any product(s) which have been mishandled, abused, misapplied, misused, subjected to harsh chemical action, damaged by flood, fire, or other acts of nature, field modified by unauthorized personnel or which have altered or missing serial numbers.
6. Cambro Manufacturing does not recommend or authorize the use of any product(s) in a non-commercial application, including but not limited to residential use. The use or installation of any product(s) in non-commercial applications renders all warranties, express or implied, including the warranties of MERCHANTABILITY and FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, null and void, including any responsibility for damage, costs and legal actions resulting from use or installation of product(s) in any non-commercial setting.
7. Adjustments such as calibrations, leveling, tightening of fasteners or utility connections normally associated with the original installation are the responsibility of the dealer or installer and not that of Cambro Manufacturing. Improper installation includes, but is not limited to, use of inadequate electrical wiring and/or insufficient or improper voltage.
8. Replacement part(s) which are replaced in the field by Cambro authorized service technicians ONLY will be warranted for the duration of the equipment warranty or 90 days effective from date of installation, whichever is greater. This warranty is for part(s) cost only and does not include freight or labor charges.
9. This states the exclusive remedy against Cambro Manufacturing relating to the product(s), whether in contract or in tort or under any other legal theory, and whether arising out of warranties, representations, instructions, installations or defects from any cause. Cambro Manufacturing shall not be liable, under any legal theory, for loss of use, revenue or profit, or for substitute use of or performance, or for incidental, indirect, or special or consequential damages or for any other loss or cost of a similar type.
10. THIS WARRANTY AND THE REPRESENTATIONS AND TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE AND CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY OF CAMBRO MANUFACTURING WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT(S).
RETURN POLICY: Cambro Manufacturing products cannot be returned without prior written factory authorization (RMA). The restocking charge is 15% plus any costs required to recondition the equipment. No returns accepted after 90 days from date of invoice. Electrical components returned are subject to inspection prior to credit being issued. Electrical components which have been installed by an operator or non-approved service agent are not returnable for credit.
5801 Skylab Road
Huntington Beach, CA
49 7022 90 100 0
86 752 2387033
41400 Kocaeli, Turkey
Phone: 90 262 751 2940
Fax: 90 262 751 1879