Thank you for your interest in a career at Cambro Manufacturing. Learn more about Cambro, our people, and products. Once you're ready to apply to join our team, click here to view our open positions.
From once offering a single product, the Camtray, seventy years ago, today Cambro offers a wide range of trays, table service and display items, storage, shelving, merchandising and insulated transport products, as well as innovative warewashing systems and healthcare meal delivery solutions. The future is certain to bring great changes to our industry. Yet one thing that will remain a constant is Cambro’s tradition of continually developing new products that help food service operators save time and money, increase sales, reduce labor and improve service. Read more.
As a global manufacturer and supplier to the worldwide foodservice industry, Cambro operates facilities in several countries around the world.
- California – Huntington Beach: 2 Factories and Worldwide Headquarters
- California – City of Industry: Warehouse and Distribution Center
- North Carolina – Mebane: Factory, Warehouse and Distribution Center
- Germany - Stuttgart: Factory and European Distribution Center
- Turkey - Istanbul: Factory and Warehouse
- Bulgaria - Shumen: Factory
- Huizhou: Factory, Warehouse and Distribution Center
- 401(k) Matching
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Accident, Injury
- Life Insurance
- Legal Services
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Programs
- Educational Reimbursement
- Product Discounts
Meet some of the members of the "Camily" (that is, the Cambro Family). Not only is Cambro a family-owned company but you will find a close-knit spirit that many over the years have taken to calling the Camily.
Meet Pierre Clemons, Cambro's Quality Systems Manager located in Southern California. Hear how Pierre's career has grown with Cambro since he started in 2002.
Alex Talamantes, Cambro's North Carolina Plant Manager, has seen Cambro grow since he first started with Cambro in 1990. He describes his journey with Cambro, including a move to North Carolina to manage our newest US facility.
MARY ELLEN DRAKE
If you're wondering how Cambro products get in the kitchens of the biggest restaurant brands on earth, Mary Ellen shares some insight into her work as Director of Strategic Accounts and Specialty Markets.